- Truck Shop Mechanic
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- S-61 Pilot/Co-Pilot
- Jet Ranger Bell-206 Pilot
- Fuel Truck Driver
- Log Truck Driver
- Water Truck Driver
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Component Overhaul Technician
- Engine Overhaul Technician
- Sheet Metal Worker
- 2nd Mechanics A&P required (Preferred Helicopter Experience)
- 2nd Field Mechanics will be away from home on a rotating schedule.
– Oct 1 – May 31, 14 days on -14 days off
– June 1 – Sept 30, 12 days on – 12 days off
- Industry Competitive Rates offered with good benefits including Health and Dental, 401k, numerous training, and growth opportunities.
- Pay from Annual Pay of $65,000 – $80,000 plus, based on experience. Plus $55 per day per diem.
- Non CDL D.O.T. Comprehensive Physical and Drug testing required.