- 2nd Mechanics A&P required (Preferred Helicopter Experience)
- 2nd Field Mechanics will be away from home on a rotating schedule.
– Oct 1 – May 31, 14 days on -14 days off
– June 1 – Sept 30, 12 days on – 12 days off
- Industry Competitive Rates offered with good benefits including Health and Dental, 401k, numerous training, and growth opportunities.
- Pay from $18 to $23 an hour with Annual Pay of $50,000 – $70,000 plus, based on experience. Plus $44.00 a day per diem.
- Non CDL D.O.T. Comprehensive Physical and Drug testing required.
- Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please contact Human Resources at 541-826-4455