- Helicopter experience (S-61, S-64, UH-60, CH-47, etc.)
- S61 Lead Mechanics will be away from home on a rotating schedule.
– Oct 1 – May 31,14 days on – 14 days off
– June 1 – Sept 30, 12 days on – 12 days off
- Annual Base Pay $80,000 – $102,000 with extra duty pay from $350- $475 a day on non-government contracts, and $600 – $675 a day on government contracts per day. Pay will be based on experience. Plus $44.00 a day per diem.
- Industry Competitive Rates offered with good benefits including Health and Dental, 401k, numerous training, and growth opportunities.
- Non CDL D.O.T. Comprehensive Physical and Drug testing required.
- Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.If yhttp://croman.net/careers/apply-now/ou are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please contact Human Resources at 541-826-4455.